Where the members could interact with each other!

Full Size

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midori Highschool (Highschool, Action, Romance, Comedy RP)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KILLER QUEEN

Overlord
Overlord
tsujicha wrote:
Diego "Dio" Brando wrote:
Megumi notices that there was a black limo infront of their car. She couldn't help but scoff.

"Show off"

she mutters to herself as she waited for the long vehicle move out a boy steps out of the car. He looked pretty plain and his face was pretty blank. After the limo moved out her driver opened the door for her and soon got out. She sees that the boy from the limo was standing and staring at the sky. She couldn't help but think there was something off with this guy, why is he standing around and blocking her way the path way? There wasn't anything odd about the sky, judging from his expression.

Deep in her thought, she didn't realize that she's already too close to the boy and bumps into him.

"Watch it!" She says as she tries to regain her balance.

"U-uwah! I-I am-I am so-sorry.." Looking down to hide his embarrassment even though it can't be seen in his face. "E-e-eto. I-I re-really am so-sorry."

"Wah! This is my first day and I seem to have created trouble again! OMG this is so embarrasing."

Tsuji tried to look up in order to see who he bumped into. "Wow. A girl. She seems okay. A looks like a noisy one. Hmm... Seems arrogant too.. I dunno. I have a bad feeling"

While thoughts are running in his head, he is already staring at her with a blank face. When he noticed that he's already staring,"AH!" he gave a slight blush then ran as fast as he could to get inside the building.

"Wh?!" Megumi couldn't help but be surprised upon hearing him apologize she thought he was really someone who she wouldn't like but it didn't seem that way though it is quite weird that he just stared at her after apologizing. She waved a hand over his face but his expression didn't change at all and then he just suddenly turned red---Well, guess that's her charm working.

"It's ok--Where are you going?!" She says as she watches the boy run, but she could actually catch up to him but she'd rather not. She'll surely bump into him later. For now, she'll go look at the sections! But she couldn't help but wonder what was that guy's name...

MidoriNoAkuma

Twisted people like me are the reason....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Damn, first student and I almost scared her to death. . .' Anzei thought to himself. He was completely oblivious to what just happened and only came back when the boy disappeared. He faced Megumi and gave a big smile.

"Well since you had to see that violent display, let me repay you somehow. How bout' a recommendation from the principal to the Tennis Club?" He said with a smile filled with pride.

A recommendation from the principal himself would mean instant membership to the said club, no joining fees or anything. That's one of the rules in the school, made by Anzei of course.

...innocent people like her can't live in this world

KILLER QUEEN

Overlord
Overlord
^

Megumi lights uo upon hearing Anzei's suggestion. An instant pass to the tennis club?! Who wouldn't want to pass that opportunity up! She smiles widely and nods.

"That's great! But, I-I guess I do have to get used to seeing more of those scenes right...?" Although she wanted that easy pass she still wanted to 'test' the capabilities of this school's tennis team! But that shall come later, she knows all those members would be jealous of her (like everyone is)

MidoriNoAkuma

Twisted people like me are the reason....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anzei looked happy that Megumi looked excited with all the things about Tennis club. She must really love tennis or something. He gave a big sigh of relief and looked around.

"Well yeah, since this is a fighting school too. Don't be surprised if there were to be explosions everyday, it's quite normal..." He said with a smirk.

He saw another vending machine and proceeded to get another drink. This time it's green tea, Anzei's favorite.

...innocent people like her can't live in this world

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum